Paterson Court House Museum
Located in the former Court House (c1860s) in the village of Paterson. The building ceased to operate as a court house in 1967 and the museum opened in 1974. It is operated by the Paterson Historical Society and holds extensive collections including special displays on Dorothy MacKellar, Rev Rupp (orchids), the Tocal murder of 1874 and the only surviving double-sided Manchester Unity Independent Order of Odd Fellows banner.
There is a comprehensive range of publications for sale on the history of the Paterson valley including transcriptions of headstones for burials in St Paul's Church of England (Anglican) Church.
The Museum is open from 11.am to 3.00pm on Sundays (closed Sunday 18 and 25 December 2016 and 1 January 2017).
Paterson Court House Museum.